Here’s a kooky riddle for you, just in time for All Hallow’s Eve…. Did a time traveler end up in a Charlie Chaplin film? One Irish filmmaker thinks so. After checking out the DVD extras that accompanied Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus, George Clarke, a father-of-two from Northern Ireland, insists he spotted a woman [...] Continue reading Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler? How Did Cellphone-Wielding Woman End Up In Chaplin’s “The Circus?”
- Coolest Movie Sets Ever: The Bates House from 'Psycho'
- Comics on Film: Here's Everything We Know About 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Now That It's Filming
- Juliette Lewis cast in ABC drama
- Olympics 2014 Feb. 13 live stream and TV schedule: U.S. men's hockey kicks off against Slovakia
- Classic Comedies and the Remakes You Didn't Even Know Existed
- News Flash: Gurmit Singh appointed MD of Yahoo India
- Sony DSC-WX300/W 18 MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD (White)
- Comedy Central set to add love, laughter and madness this Valentine’s month
- Canon PowerShot SX170 IS 16MP Digital Camera with 16x Optical Zoom and 3-inch LCD in Red + 8GB SDHC + Compact Camera Case + Mini Tripod + Accessory Kit Reviews
- Case Logic Point and Shoot Camera Case TBC-402
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Elizabeth Olsen Says Her Scarlet Witch Costume Is 'Different'
- Inside Brandi Glanville’s Little Black Book: The Actor, The Rapper, The NBA Great — Her Most Scandalous Secret Hookups REVEALED
- Sochi: Shaun White Fails To Medal In Halfpipe, Matt Lauer Fails & More Highlights, Lowlights From Day 6!
- Ramona Singer’s Daughter Snubs Dad After Cheating Scandal, Returns To New York For Mother-Daughter Bonding Weekend
- Shirley Temple Dead at 85