Here’s a kooky riddle for you, just in time for All Hallow’s Eve…. Did a time traveler end up in a Charlie Chaplin film? One Irish filmmaker thinks so. After checking out the DVD extras that accompanied Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus, George Clarke, a father-of-two from Northern Ireland, insists he spotted a woman [...] Continue reading Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler? How Did Cellphone-Wielding Woman End Up In Chaplin’s “The Circus?”
Today: Top 5 from Net
- What Movie Character’s Clothes Do You Wish You Owned?
- Watch a Cool, Freaky, Fan-Made Director’s Cut of Jim Henson’s ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 127 Hours Hiker Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Will ‘Psych: The Musical’ join ‘Buffy,’ ‘Scrubs’ as the top musical episodes of TV?
- Another Very NSFW ‘Nymphomaniac’ Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- Box Office Report: ‘Frozen’ & ‘Fire’ Continue To Take Top Spots; ‘Furnace’ Extinguished
- ‘The Amazing Race’ finale: Host Phil Keoghan talks season 23 teams, shares photos!
- Hayden Panettiere & Vladimir Klitschko Lend Support To Demonstrators In His Native Ukraine
- Sibling love – the Oreo way
- World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web