The lunatic responsible for the takeover at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland Wednesday has been identified as James Jay Lee, a slightly-disturbed, “Save-The-Planet” zealot with a history of protesting against the Discovery Channel and loitering outside the network’s central offices at Georgia Ave. and Colesville Rd. in suburban Washington. In 2008, Lee […] Continue reading James Jay Lee Is Discovery Channel Gunman
- Today in Movie Culture: Tributes to Leonard Nimoy
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Will We Ever See ‘Namor,’ Marvel Studio’s Own Aquaman?
- ‘Daredevil”s Drew Goddard to Write and Direct the New Spider-Man Movie
- Bad Call? Bruce Jenner Crash Data Suggests Phone Could Have Caused Crash — As He’s Caught Texting & Driving AGAIN
- Movie News: See New ‘Jurassic World’ Dinosaurs; Kristen Stewart Joins Michelle Williams in Indie Drama
- Nicole Murphy Showing Off Her Bikini Body In Miami Beach
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Baby Won’t Be Having A Playdate With North West — Find Out Why!
- Sesame Street – Elmo’s Potty Time
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- She’s Over It! Zendaya Responds To Giuliana Rancic Hair Scandal: “Let’s Let It Go”