Here’s your estimated 3-day box office returns (new releases bolded):
1. The Divergent Series: Insurgent – $ 54.0 million ($ 54.0 million total)
2. Cinderella – $ 34.0 million ($ 122.0 million total)
3. Run All Night – $ 5.1 million ($ 19.7 million total)
4. The Gunman – $ 5.0 million ($ 5.0 million total)
5. Kingsman: The Secret
Our resident VOD expert tells you what’s new to rent and own this week on the various streaming services such as cable Movies On Demand, Amazon, iTunes, Vudu and, of course, Netflix.
Cable Movies On Demand: Same-day-as-disc releases, older titles and pretheatrical exclusives for rent, priced from $ 3-$ 10, in 24- or 48-hour periods
Heaven Is for Real (drama; Greg Kinnear, Kelly Reilly; rated… Continue reading New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: How to Be Part of the Faction That Watches 'Divergent' at Home Now
Naomi Watts is ready to become the mother of Four.
The Oscar-nominated actress is joining the cast of “Insurgent”… Continue reading Naomi Watts Joins 'Divergent' Sequels 'Insurgent' and 'Allegiant'
Here’s your 3-day box office returns (new releases bolded):
1. Divergent – $ 56.0 million ($ 56.0 million total)
2. Muppets Most Wanted – $ 16.5 million ($ 16.5 million total)
3. Mr. Peabody & Sherman – $ 11.7 million ($ 81.0 million total)
4. 300: Rise of an Empire – $ 8.6 million ($ 93.7 million total)
5. God’s Not Dead – $ 8.5 million ($ 8.5 million total)
6. Need for Speed –
The Movie News:
Get your first look at Dwayne Johnson as he’s poised to punch earthquakes in the face in San Andreas.
The next Wolverine movie will come after X-Men: Apocalypse, and will be directed by James Mangold.
The Jurassic World cast got a little bigger this week with news of the original character who would be returning.
The Incredibles 2 is happening. Pirates of the Caribbean 5