Taking a dip in indoor chlorinated pools may induce genotoxicity (DNA damage that may lead to cancer) as well as respiratory problems, revealed a study. However, the authors of the study claimed that the positive health effects of swimming could be maintained by reducing pool levels of the chemicals behind these potential health risks. The […] Continue reading Swimming in indoor pools could increase cancer risk
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards
- Peter Thomas Cries During Fight With Cynthia Bailey After She Admits She May Not ‘Love Him Anymore’
- Meredith Vieira Glad To Be Done With ‘The View’!