Taking a dip in indoor chlorinated pools may induce genotoxicity (DNA damage that may lead to cancer) as well as respiratory problems, revealed a study. However, the authors of the study claimed that the positive health effects of swimming could be maintained by reducing pool levels of the chemicals behind these potential health risks. The [...] Continue reading Swimming in indoor pools could increase cancer risk
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ — Watch The Full Trailer Here!
- Chic Clicks: Cher’s Wacky Wig is a Must See; Plus, Tom Ford Launching a Men’s Grooming Line
- James Gandolfini: Friends, Family Mourn Acting ‘Genius’
- ‘The Voice’: Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery’s win and what it means for the show
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web