Taking a dip in indoor chlorinated pools may induce genotoxicity (DNA damage that may lead to cancer) as well as respiratory problems, revealed a study. However, the authors of the study claimed that the positive health effects of swimming could be maintained by reducing pool levels of the chemicals behind these potential health risks. The [...] Continue reading Swimming in indoor pools could increase cancer risk
Today: Top 5 from Net
- What Movie Character’s Clothes Do You Wish You Owned?
- Watch a Cool, Freaky, Fan-Made Director’s Cut of Jim Henson’s ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 127 Hours Hiker Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Will ‘Psych: The Musical’ join ‘Buffy,’ ‘Scrubs’ as the top musical episodes of TV?
- Another Very NSFW ‘Nymphomaniac’ Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- Box Office Report: ‘Frozen’ & ‘Fire’ Continue To Take Top Spots; ‘Furnace’ Extinguished
- ‘The Amazing Race’ finale: Host Phil Keoghan talks season 23 teams, shares photos!
- Hayden Panettiere & Vladimir Klitschko Lend Support To Demonstrators In His Native Ukraine
- Sibling love – the Oreo way
- World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web