A week ago, Ted Williams was another downtrodden guy panhandling along the interstate that snakes through Columbus, Ohio. Today, he’s only the most famous dude in America. And get this: He just finished doing a commercial for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese that is to air during the Fight Hunger Bowl on ESPN this Sunday. The [...] Continue reading Ted Williams Kraft Commercial Will Premiere During Fight Hunger Bowl!
- The Best - and Worst - Movie Trailers of the Week
- Which Lego Characters Should Be in the 'Lego Movie' Sequel, Now Set for 2017?
- Best of the Week: 'Fantastic Four' Casting, 'Space Jam' Remade, 'Avengers 2' Lovers, and More
- ‘Fantastic Four’ actor cast in ABC immortal pilot
- Becki Newton will star in FOX's 'Weird Loners' pilot
- Breaking News: Two Indians make it to 2014 AME Grand Jury
- Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
- Unilazer Sports ropes in sports marketer Supratik Sen as CEO
- Breaking News: RSCI puts IRS 2013 findings in abeyance
- Samsung WB30F Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera, 16.2 Megapixel, 10X zoom, 3.0" LCD Display (Black)
- The 'Veronica Mars' Movie Is About to Make History... Again
- Sabotaged?! Brandi Glanville Claims ‘A Certain Someone’ Is Trying To Ruin Her Latest Book Launch With Negative Publicity
- Watch Amy Adams's Tearful Tribute to Philip Seymour Hoffman (VIDEO)
- Baby On The Way! Christina Aguilera Pregnant With Fiancé Matt Rutler
- Another Real Housewives Legal Drama! Miami Housewife Alexia Echevarria Sues Over A Car Accident