A week ago, Ted Williams was another downtrodden guy panhandling along the interstate that snakes through Columbus, Ohio. Today, he’s only the most famous dude in America. And get this: He just finished doing a commercial for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese that is to air during the Fight Hunger Bowl on ESPN this Sunday. The [...] Continue reading Ted Williams Kraft Commercial Will Premiere During Fight Hunger Bowl!
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Will Diners Prove ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Wrong? Controversial Amy’s Baking Company’s Re-Opening Sells Out
- This Week’s Best Dressed Star: Julianne Hough. Wait, Where Was Kerry Washington?
- Assassin’s Creed Hitting Theaters Memorial Day 2015
- ‘Hangover 3′ Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- ‘Scandal’ Season 3: Guillermo Diaz and Katie Lowes talk hopes for Huck and Quinn
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ finale postmortem: EP Julie Plec on the cure, the Silas twist, Bonnie’s future
- Soldier Disguised As Baseball Catcher Reunites With Daughter After She Throws Out First Pitch
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Jumpsuits, Double-Strap Sandals and Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm ‘Epic’ Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title
Top 10 Most Popular from Web