No Mr. Nice Guy! First Matt Damon trashed the screenwriter of the ‘Bourne’ series, now he’s bashing the president. Back in ’08, Damon was one of Barack Obama’s most passionate celebrity supporters, but today the actor is saying he’d have preferred “a one-term president with some balls.” Ouch. “I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to… Continue reading Matt Damon: 'A One-Term President With Some Balls' Preferable to Barack Obama
- A Former Frat Bro (and Current Dad) Reviews 'Neighbors'
- ‘Supernatural’ spinoff changes title: Which do you like best?
- Reviewing Jon Favreau's 'Chef' as a Four-Course Tasting Menu
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- 'From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series': Here's Why Robert Rodriguez's Bold Experiment Might Surprise You
- Julia Roberts Nowhere To Be Seen At Memorial For Sister Who Committed Suicide
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- Not Good Enough For TV! The REAL Reason Kris Jenner Didn’t Show Her Home On KUWTK
- Wendy Williams Blasts NeNe Leakes: You Aren’t Going To Win ‘DWTS’