Oh, that Lisa Lampanelli. She’s a randy one! Whether she’s roasting celebrities, yelling at Venezuelan models, performing puppetry, doing stand-up comedy…. Wait, performing puppetry? That’s right. In tonight’s episode, Lisa and new teammate Clay Aiken will be forced to perform with the Jim Henson Company’s adult improv puppet show, Stuffed and Unstrung. Predictably, it doesn’t take long for things to… Continue reading ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Lisa Lampanelli and Clay Aiken partake in inappropriate puppetry — EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Best of the Week: New 'Star Wars' Villain, 'Inception' Board Game, Best Picture Viewing Guide and More
- The Last Scene of 'Captain Phillips' Should Have Earned Tom Hanks an Oscar Nom
- Where to Watch the 9 Best Picture Oscar Nominees Right Now
- We Answer Your Burning Questions About 'Star Wars,' 'Terminator,' 'Noah' and More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ post-mortem: Sarah Drew opens up about the what’s next for April and Jackson
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- ‘No ullu banaoing. What an Idea, Sirjee!’
- Mohanlal joins hands with Star India’s Satyamev Jayate
- Breaking News: Two Indians make it to 2014 AME Grand Jury
- Vincent D'Onofrio Is the Villain in 'Jurassic World'
- Rihanna Or Bust! Chris Brown Dumps GF Karrueche Tran After Rekindling Flirtation With His Ex
- Bad Checks, Fake Bank Accounts & Stolen Cars: Inside Claims That Phaedra Parks Oversaw ‘Criminal Enterprise’ – So Scandalous, She Sued!
- Orson Welles's 'Citizen Kane' Script Could Be Yours for Just $30K
- Three’s A Crowd, Again: ‘Sentimental’ Rihanna Texting Chris Brown, Spending Time With Drake