Oh, that Lisa Lampanelli. She’s a randy one! Whether she’s roasting celebrities, yelling at Venezuelan models, performing puppetry, doing stand-up comedy…. Wait, performing puppetry? That’s right. In tonight’s episode, Lisa and new teammate Clay Aiken will be forced to perform with the Jim Henson Company’s adult improv puppet show, Stuffed and Unstrung. Predictably, it doesn’t take long for things to… Continue reading ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Lisa Lampanelli and Clay Aiken partake in inappropriate puppetry — EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Chic Clicks: Cher’s Wacky Wig is a Must See; Plus, Tom Ford Launching a Men’s Grooming Line
- James Gandolfini: Friends, Family Mourn Acting ‘Genius’
- ‘The Voice’: Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery’s win and what it means for the show
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
Top 10 Most Popular from Web