LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Hollywood amped up the lights and colors at the Oscars on Sunday as leading ladies like Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana donned shimmering metallic gowns to celebrate the big night. The red carpet had less of the restrained elegance of other awards shows this season, and more edgier — and sometimes shocking — choices. “We saw a … Continue reading Stars take fashion risks at amped up Oscars
- Comics on Film: Why Not Tying 'Batman vs. Superman' to the Comics Is a Good Thing
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’: Jeff Probst on which players have proved him wrong
- Which Movie Musicals Would You Like Remade by Your Favorite Directors?
- 'Annie' Trailer: Quvenzhané Wallis Makes Her Adorable Return to the Big Screen
- Watch: '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen Explains Why He Never Wants to Make His Films Friendly
- Britannia Cakes plays the temptation factor
- Samsung NX300 20.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens and 3.3" AMOLED Touch Screen (White)
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘RHOBH’ Star Carlton Gebbia Rushed To Hospital In Ambulance After Boozy Dinner
- Terry Gilliam's Sci-Fi Movie, 'Zero Theorem,' Set for Late Summer Release
- L.A. Artist Jack Armstrong Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Didn’t Have Date Rape Drugs In Her System: Cops
- Cate Blanchett & Amy Adams Went to a Tattoo Parlor After the Oscars
- Busted! ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Stars Could Be Ordered To Turn Over Their Clothes In Bankruptcy Proceedings After Bragging About Shopping Sprees On The Show — See The Receipts!