LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Hollywood amped up the lights and colors at the Oscars on Sunday as leading ladies like Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana donned shimmering metallic gowns to celebrate the big night. The red carpet had less of the restrained elegance of other awards shows this season, and more edgier — and sometimes shocking — choices. “We saw a … Continue reading Stars take fashion risks at amped up Oscars
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1
- 25 Things You Might Not Know About ‘The Hobbit’
- Toxic Love: 25 Incidents That Rocked Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s Relationship