LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Hollywood amped up the lights and colors at the Oscars on Sunday as leading ladies like Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana donned shimmering metallic gowns to celebrate the big night. The red carpet had less of the restrained elegance of other awards shows this season, and more edgier — and sometimes shocking — choices. “We saw a … Continue reading Stars take fashion risks at amped up Oscars
- Caitlyn & Kylie Jenner Show Off Shocking New Hair
- Secrets Of ‘Alaskan Bush People’s Mysterious Past EXPOSED
- Goldie Hawn Flashes Diamond Engagement Ring
- Lindsey Vonn Admits She Still Loves Tiger Woods!
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back