The lunatic responsible for the takeover at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland Wednesday has been identified as James Jay Lee, a slightly-disturbed, “Save-The-Planet” zealot with a history of protesting against the Discovery Channel and loitering outside the network’s central offices at Georgia Ave. and Colesville Rd. in suburban Washington. In 2008, Lee [...] Continue reading James Jay Lee Is Discovery Channel Gunman
- The Best Oscars Stat: That Pizza Place Received Over $10 Million in Free Advertising
- 'The Following' recap: Mike Weston makes the ultimate sacrifice ... and it completely destroys him
- Film Face-off: 'Taken' vs. 'Non-Stop'
- Marvel Studios Countdown: An Easy Guide to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Comics Leading to the Movie
- ‘The Daily Show’ adds Jordan Klepper as new correspondent
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Kailyn Lowry: My Past Makes Me ‘Shudder’ — Teen Mom’s ‘Traumatic Sexual Experiences’ & ‘Dark Secrets’ REVEALED In New Excerpt From Heartbreaking Memoir
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)
- Inmates Raped & Beaten At Alabama Prison, Feds Intervene As Women Are Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Necessities
- Rob Ford, Troubled Toronto Mayor, Going to the Oscars?
- No Blurred Lines Here! Robin Thicke’s Estranged Wife Paula Patton Cozies Up To Jeremy Renner