Nineties TV stars Tia and Tamera Mowry have been given a new lease on life on the tube.The Mowry girls are back for a half-hour docu-soap premiering on The Style Network next month Tia and Tamera Take 2 will follow the identical actresses as they embark on everything “from a disastrous blind-date, to a fear-tinged [...] Continue reading Tia & Tamera Mowry Reality Special Style Network July 17
Today: Top 5 from Net
- James Gandolfini: Friends, Family Mourn Acting ‘Genius’
- ‘The Voice’: Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery’s win and what it means for the show
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
Top 10 Most Popular from Web