Jamie Foxx’s slave-turned-bounty hunter Django in this year’s “Django Unchained” may be the fastest gun in the South, but he is definitely not the only black cowboy worth his salt. From as far back as the 1930s through the exploitation pictures of the ’70s and into the present day, African Americans have been breaking the white cowboy
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Watch a Cool, Freaky, Fan-Made Director’s Cut of Jim Henson’s ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 127 Hours Hiker Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Will ‘Psych: The Musical’ join ‘Buffy,’ ‘Scrubs’ as the top musical episodes of TV?
- Another Very NSFW ‘Nymphomaniac’ Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- Box Office Report: ‘Frozen’ & ‘Fire’ Continue To Take Top Spots; ‘Furnace’ Extinguished
- ‘The Amazing Race’ finale: Host Phil Keoghan talks season 23 teams, shares photos!
- Hayden Panettiere & Vladimir Klitschko Lend Support To Demonstrators In His Native Ukraine
- Sibling love – the Oreo way
- World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
- Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web