Ah, the fake trailer. It’s a tradition as old as the Internet. Okay, maybe not that old, but it’s been around long enough to rise and fall in popularity a number of times. The below video probably isn’t going to herald its return, but “Jaws as a Disney Movie” will probably put the same kind of smile on your face as “The Shining as a Family Movie” did back in… Continue reading Afternoon Filler: 'Jaws' as a Disney Movie, Cello Wars, and Zombie Whispering
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web