In tonight’s episode of ABC’s disturbingly addictive Happy Endings, the gang becomes entwined in the “5th Annual Spring Smackdown” — an event so inane and ridiculous that it requires t-shirts. The gist is this: Every year, the perpetual slob Max (Adam Pally) comes out of winter hibernation when the show’s married couple, Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.) and Jane (Eliza… Continue reading ‘Happy Endings’ cast talks tonight’s ‘Smackdown,’ upcoming antics, and a possible visit from Jack Bauer
- ‘Agent Carter’ bosses answer burning questions
- Surprise: ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ is Coming Out This Summer Instead of Christmas
- Emma Watson Will be Belle in a Live-Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’ for Disney
- Kim Kardashian Secrets Spilled: Ex-Housekeeper Reveals All The Scandalous Details About TV First Family’s Shocking Habits
- Batman vs. Robin (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)
- Sundance Today: Brad Pitt and James Franco Walk the Red Carpet; ‘Diary of a Teenage Girl’ Stirs Divided Reactions
- HBO is auctioning off Richard Harrow’s mask and more from ‘Boardwalk Empire’
- See What Everyone’s Talking About at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Prince Andrew’s Ex-Wife Fergie Could Rescue Him From Sex Scandal — Find Out How!
- JWoww Gives Her Baby A ‘Jersey Shore’ Makeover Complete With Wig, Sunglasses & Fake Boobs!