Compact Digital Camera
- ECO Mode to reduce power consumption
- Capture impressive 720p HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button
- 16 megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 image processor deliver enhanced image quality
- 5x optical zoom and 28mm wide-angle lens with Digital Image Stabilizer
- Smart Auto intelligently selects the proper settings based on 32 predefined shooting situations
The Canon PowerShot A2500 Compact Digital Camera… Continue reading Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
That intrepid TV reporter Stephen Amell had a big scoop today: First photos of Black Canary via his Twitter feed (can’t wait to read his take on pilot season). The CW’s Arrow star uploaded pics of Caity Lotz in-character (sorry guys: leather pants, no fishnets). Fans are expecting Laural Lance (Katie Cassidy) to become Black Canary, of course, and producer Andrew Kreisberg assures that will still happen — eventually… Continue reading ‘Arrow’: First Black Canary photos
Vanessa Redgrave is making her way to network TV.
The celebrated actress is set to co-star in ABC’s upcoming limited series “The Black Box,” THR reports. The series, given a 13-episode order in June, centers on Elizabeth Black (Kelly Reilly), a famed neuroscientist who seems to have it all but struggles with mental illness — just one of the several secrets she keeps
It didn’t take long after “Orange Is The New Black’s” July 11 premiere on Netflix for the new show from “Weeds” creator Jenji Kohan to explode onto the pop culture scene. Everyone seemingly became obsessed with the female prison dramedy, and actresses who were relative unknowns when the show premiered got catapulted into overnight stardom.
That was the case for Uzo Aduba