Disney just held its annual shareholders meeting, which is where CEO Bob Iger let loose a volley of movie announcements. Details are sparse, so we’ll just cut right to it:
- The Incredibles creator Brad Bird is actively working on the story for The Incredibles 2. This is something people have asked about for years, and while the film doesn’t have a date yet, Iger mentioning its… Continue reading Disney News: 'The Incredibles 2' & 'Cars 3' Moving Forward; 'Pirates 5' Maybe Not; 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Timeline
- Brand Name: BUENA VISTA HOME ENTERTAIMENT Mfg#: 717951008435
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: WALT DISNEY STUDIOS HOME ENTER
- Genre: Family
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The film was animated primarily at a new Disney studio in France after character design, art direction, and storyboarding had been completed in Burbank, California.
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 9.95
Who are the Schmoes, and what exactly do they know? The Schmoes are a couple of regular guys, Kristian Harloff and Mark Ellis, who–like you–are the people for whom movies are made.
Each week, we’re posting brand new video from the Schmoes that’ll give their spin on a given movie topic. Watch previous episodes of The Schmoes Know Movie Show here.
This week, in honor of Disney’s… Continue reading The Schmoes Know Movie Show: The Top 5 Disney Princesses
Your Top Three is a series here at Movies.com where we choose a topic and you give us your top three picks.
With the positive reviews for its latest release Frozen, Walt Disney Animation Studios seems to be doing pretty well as a distinct brand from the company’s more esteemed subsidiary Pixar. The latest resurgence in quality might not be as noteworthy as the early ’90s revival (begun… Continue reading Your Top Three: Disney Animated Features
With the names of the celebrities believed to be taking part in the upcoming Season 17 of “Dancing with the Stars” sailing all over the internet, TMZ reports that Disney is on the hunt for the person leaking the news. The company, which owns the network “Dancing with the Stars” airs on, is reported to be interviewing staffers to find out the source