David Nelson, the last surviving family member from the 1950s sitcom The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, died this week after succumbing to complications of colon cancer. He was 74. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet — a tale about an All-American nuclear family — began as a radio show called Here Come the Nelsons […] Continue reading David Nelson, Last Surviving Star Of “Ozzie & Harriet” Fame, Dies
- ‘Affluenza’ Dad Allegedly Chokes Girlfriend
- Kim Kardashian Wigs Out On Kanye West As Pair Exits ‘Hamilton’ On Broadway
- Lucky To Be Alive! ‘Devious Maids’ Star Sean Flynn Hospitalized After Hit & Run Crash
- ‘Dance Mom’ Feud: Abby Lee Miller Slammed By Her Rival For Fraud Charges
- Dr. Oz Reveals The Truth Behind Charlie Sheen’s Bipolar Claims
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!