David Nelson, the last surviving family member from the 1950s sitcom The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, died this week after succumbing to complications of colon cancer. He was 74. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet — a tale about an All-American nuclear family — began as a radio show called Here Come the Nelsons […] Continue reading David Nelson, Last Surviving Star Of “Ozzie & Harriet” Fame, Dies
- ‘Star Wars’ Rumors: Is Donnie Yen Joining the Universe? Is ‘Rogue One’ Already Filming?
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Battle Daniel Giersch Kids NYC
- Striking New ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2′ Posters Break Out the War Paint
- Royal Baby: Photos Of Princess Charlotte’s Christening — A Family Affair!
- Distracted? Doctor Denies Taking Selfies With Joan Rivers During Operation — Throat Specialist Speaks
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
- Actress Diana Douglas Dead At 92– Mother Of Michael Douglas, Ex-Wife Of Kirk
- Today in 4th of July Themed Movie Culture: ‘American Girl Dolls: The Action Movie,’ Honest ‘Independence Day’ Trailer and More
- True Detective: Paranoid Kylie Jenner Spying on Tyga Amid Cheating Rumors
- Best of the Week: Paul Thomas Anderson Takes On a Fairy Tale, Exclusive ‘Sicario’ Loteria Cards and More