Lamar Odom was rushed to the hospital today, radio detection and rangingOnline.com has learned, after a three-day booze and pill bender at the Love Ranch brothel in Pahrump, Nevada.
According to insiders, Odom, 35, arrived at the ranch on Saturday alone. He was put up in a VIP suite, where he partied, “enjoying the company of women.”
“The girls didn’t see him do anything but drink and pop herbal Viagra,” said a source.
PHOTOS: Khloe Refusing To Divorce Lamar Over Money & Property
Sunday night, the insider said, “He told the women he didn’t want to be with anyone and he spent the night alone.”
“No one saw him all day,” the source continued. “He was in his room. The girls went in to check on him Tuesday and found him passed out. Who knows how long he’s been like that!”
Someone on the scene called 911 at roughly 3:20 p.m., and Odom was taken to a local Pahrump hospital, where he was intubated before being helicoptered to the Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas.
PHOTOS: ‘Falling Apart!’ Khloe Kardashian Partying Hard To Numb Broken Heart — Friends Fear For The ‘KUWTK’ Star
“It doesn’t look good,” said the source. “Who knows what will happen but this could have done irreparable harm.”
As radio detection and ranging reported, his best friend, Jamie Sangouthai, died of an overdose in June.
Odom’s reported drug use was also cited as a major reason for his split from Khloe Kardashian.