While The Oscars are, quite obviously, held on the sunny West Coast, there are still a bunch of Academy members who live on the East Coast who have voted in the awards and still totally like to party. Luckily for them, there is a lone, official Academy Awards shindig in New York City, and earlier this week we were treated to a preview of that party’s menu.
- The 20 Greatest Middle-earth Movie Moments from ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit’
- The Best of 2014: What’s Your Favorite Biopic?
- ‘[REC] 4: Apocalypse’ Director Jaume Balagueró Lines Up a Bank Robbery Thriller, Plus a New Horror Movie
- Yahoo CEO Wouldn’t Hire Gwyneth Paltrow Because She Didn’t Finish College
- Find Out Why Charlie Sheen Is Reprising His ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ Character
- Amy Brenneman to reprise her ‘Reign’ role as Marie de Guise — exclusive
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 9-27mm Lens and 3″ Flip Up LCD Touch Screen (Black)
- Comics on Film: Andrew Garfield and the Tangled Future of the ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Franchise
- The Geek Beat: Four Things I Want for Christmas from Geeky Movies
- ‘Very Disappointing!’ ‘The Interview’ Star Charles Chun Reacts To Controversial Film Being Pulled By Sony