While The Oscars are, quite obviously, held on the sunny West Coast, there are still a bunch of Academy members who live on the East Coast who have voted in the awards and still totally like to party. Luckily for them, there is a lone, official Academy Awards shindig in New York City, and earlier this week we were treated to a preview of that party’s menu.
- The Best Movie Trailers of the Week
- Jennifer Aniston Attends The Hennessy VIP Post-Party
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Star Wars’ Costumes, ‘Batman’ iPhone, ‘Harry Potter’ Meets ‘Scott Pilgrim’ and More
- Watch: The Top 5 Time-Travel Devices in Movies
- Last-Ditch Effort? US Government Attempts To Bar Prince Andrew ‘Sex Slave’ Virginia Roberts From Epstein Case With Shocking New Filing
- Best of the Week: Sundance, the First ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer, Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast
- Is 2015 the Year of the Funny Documentary?
- Watch: The Schmoes Review ‘Project Almanac’
- Paula Deen’s Secret Heartache: Her Beloved Ex-Husband Jimmy Deen Has Cancer
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel,’ Akira Kurosawa, ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and More