David Arquette’s a regular Monty Hall. The newly-single Scream star, 39, is developing a quirky game show which will see celebrity guests rank themselves against fellow stars, Variety reported Monday. The program, titled Ranking the Stars, is ripped from a concept first test and Japan and will feature celebrity panelists ranking one another on a [...] Continue reading David Arquette Developing Celebrity-Panel Game Show “Ranking The Stars”
- New Shocker: Mel B Was Hospitalized For Accidental Overdose; She Mixed Booze And Pills
- Hal – The Movie [Blu-ray/DVD Combo]
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1