There’s a scene at the beginning of the movie “Head,” where the 60s TV pop group, The Monkees, find themselves jumping off a bridge into the sea. There, the water promptly turns a random assortment of neon orange, green and blue. They are then transported into a room, where each member ends up face-to-face with a beautiful woman who begins to kiss them. It is one of the (relatively) normal… Continue reading Davy Jones Dead: Monkees Singer's Greatest Movie Moments (VIDEO)
Today: Top 5 from Net
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
Top 10 Most Popular from Web