We learned earlier that in the original script for ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes,’ Will — the scientist played by James Franco — was supposed to perish at the end of the film. That’s sad. Luckily, it didn’t happen, if only because the ending that was used in the final cut of the film works better than the original. But! It doesn’t mean such a dramatic ending needs… Continue reading Here's One Use for the Discarded 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Ending
- The Geek Beat: Actual Comic Creators Tell Us Their Favorite Movies of 2013
- 10 Reasons to Never Mess with Liam Neeson
- Read a Funny Story from the First Fictional Character to Ever Earn an Oscar Nomination
- Jason Sudeikis makes Olivia Wilde go boom on ‘Hollywood Game Night’ — VIDEO
- Drew Pearce Explains the Marvel Creative Process, Plus the Hidden Easter Eggs in His 'Iron Man 3' Short 'All Hail the King'
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Gravity,' 'Nebraska,' 'Thor: The Dark World'
- ‘RHONY’ Beauty Aviva Drescher Hits The Bookshelves With ‘Leggy Blonde’
- The 'Point Break' Remake Finds Its Johnny Utah
- Bethenny Frankel ‘Relieved’ By The Cancelation Of Her Talk Show: I Felt Diluted, Filtered & Somewhat Constricted
- NeNe Leakes In Violent New Feud, As Frenemy Marlo Hampton Launches Water Bottle At Her On ‘RHOA’