In anticipation of this week’s release of ‘Happy Feet Two,’ starring the cutest penguins in Hollywood, Moviefone is celebrating the most disgustingly cute animated characters ever. Full disclosure: narrowing the list down was difficult. Not rocket-science-difficult, but definitely up there. Not only because there are just too many heart-burstingly adorable characters, but because whittling the list down led to many hours wasted staring at movie stills and YouTube videos, giggling… Continue reading 'Happy Feet Two' and the Most Disgustingly Cute Animated Characters
- '700 Sundays': Billy Crystal brings his stage hit to HBO
- The Schmoes Know Movie Show: The Top 5 Bears in Movies
- Your Top Three: Johnny Depp Movies
- Best of the Week: Jake Busey's Candid Interview, 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' News, Emma Stone Pranked, and More
- See Which NBA Star Replaced Michael Jordan in This Hilarious Live-Reading of 'Space Jam'
- Zee TV to launch new comedy show ‘Gangs of Hasseepur’
- Nikon COOLPIX L26 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Red)
- 12 Huge Box Office Bombs (and How Much Money They Lost)
- Narendra Modi’s interview on India TV shatters all ratings records
- CNN-IBN presents Young India Debates
- New Photos Reveal Michael Fassbender as 'Macbeth' (PHOTOS)
- Ian Somerhalder Dating Molly Swenson
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Porno Scandal: Series Star Ariane Bellamar’s X-Rated Past Revealed PLUS What Patti Stanger Doesn’t Want You To Know