Johnny Manziel, the spectacular Texas A&M quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, was drafted by the Cleveland Browns — but only after sliding to the No. 22 pick in the NFL Draft. Manziel, who quickly became a Texas folk hero nicknamed Johnny Football in his freshman year at Texas A&M in 2012, was regarded as the draft’s top quarterback prospect and considered one of the frontrunners for the Houston… Continue reading Johnny Manziel plummets at NFL Draft, drafted by Cleveland at No. 22
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards
- Peter Thomas Cries During Fight With Cynthia Bailey After She Admits She May Not ‘Love Him Anymore’
- Meredith Vieira Glad To Be Done With ‘The View’!
- Mean Kris Jenner Mocks Pregnant Kim Kardashian’s Laugh
- Inside Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Intense’ Vocal Training
- Denise & Brooke’s Private Hell — How Charlie Forced Them To Keep HIV Secret
- ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Chelsea Houska Is Engaged!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Weinstein Company’s Broadway At The White House