Eiko Ishioka, who won an Oscar for her striking and avant garde costumes in Francis Ford Coppola’s “Dracula,” has died at the age of 73. In the foreword to her 2000 book “Eiko On Stage,” Coppola described her work as “breathtakingly original, strange and sensuous.” Tracy Roberts, her studio manager, told the LA Times that Ishioka died Jan 21. in Tokyo of pancreatic cancer. Her work was most recently seen… Continue reading Eiko Ishioka Dead: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Dies At 73
- ‘Dance Mom’ Feud: Abby Lee Miller Slammed By Her Rival For Fraud Charges
- Dr. Oz Reveals The Truth Behind Charlie Sheen’s Bipolar Claims
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth