Eiko Ishioka, who won an Oscar for her striking and avant garde costumes in Francis Ford Coppola’s “Dracula,” has died at the age of 73. In the foreword to her 2000 book “Eiko On Stage,” Coppola described her work as “breathtakingly original, strange and sensuous.” Tracy Roberts, her studio manager, told the LA Times that Ishioka died Jan 21. in Tokyo of pancreatic cancer. Her work was most recently seen… Continue reading Eiko Ishioka Dead: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Dies At 73
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards
- Peter Thomas Cries During Fight With Cynthia Bailey After She Admits She May Not ‘Love Him Anymore’
- Meredith Vieira Glad To Be Done With ‘The View’!