Anil Kumar, a former Indian American partner of consulting firm McKinsey & Co has testified to leaking secrets about his clients to billionaire hedge fund tycoon Raj Rajaratnam in exchange for $1.75 million. Taking the witness stand in the biggest US insider trading trial in years, Kumar, 52, told a New York court Thursday that [...] Continue reading Indian-American executive sold tips to Rajaratnam for $1.75 million
- What Candy Should Get Its Own Movie?
- Update: 'Friday the 13th' is Getting a 'Bates Motel'-Like TV Show
- Movie News: Hulk Shares 'Avengers 2' Photos; 'Sex Tape' Trailer; 'Jungle Book' Nabs Johansson & Nyong'o
- Comics on Film: Why It's Not Fair to Compare 'Man of Steel' to 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'
- ‘Arrow’ post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- ABP News launches marketing campaign for General Elections 2014
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 16MP Digital Camera (Blue)
- Omron looks to create world’s first poetry library for visually impaired
- Zee TV to launch new comedy show ‘Gangs of Hasseepur’
- Nikon COOLPIX L26 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Red)
- Daniel Radcliffe Asks, 'What Would Michael Fassbender Do?'
- Girl Crush! Robin Roberts Gushes Over ‘Lovely’ RHOBH Star Lisa Vanderpump: She Oozes Beauty!
- Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis Welcome Baby Boy, Otis Alexander!
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- ‘Bachelorette’ Tragedy: Contestant Vying For Andi Dorfman’s Love Dies After Paragliding Accident