Anil Kumar, a former Indian American partner of consulting firm McKinsey & Co has testified to leaking secrets about his clients to billionaire hedge fund tycoon Raj Rajaratnam in exchange for $1.75 million. Taking the witness stand in the biggest US insider trading trial in years, Kumar, 52, told a New York court Thursday that […] Continue reading Indian-American executive sold tips to Rajaratnam for $1.75 million
- ‘Dance Mom’ Feud: Abby Lee Miller Slammed By Her Rival For Fraud Charges
- Dr. Oz Reveals The Truth Behind Charlie Sheen’s Bipolar Claims
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth