Rock band U2”s vocalist Bono”s back injury has cost his insurers 18 million dollars. According to the Sun, Lloyd”s brokers Robertson Taylor are the firm faced with settling the bill, reports the Daily Telegraph. The U2 frontman suffered temporary paralysis due to the back problem in May and had to cancel the 16-date US leg […] Continue reading Bono”s back injury costs insurers $18m
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Will We Ever See ‘Namor,’ Marvel Studio’s Own Aquaman?
- ‘Daredevil”s Drew Goddard to Write and Direct the New Spider-Man Movie
- Bad Call? Bruce Jenner Crash Data Suggests Phone Could Have Caused Crash — As He’s Caught Texting & Driving AGAIN
- Movie News: See New ‘Jurassic World’ Dinosaurs; Kristen Stewart Joins Michelle Williams in Indie Drama
- Nicole Murphy Showing Off Her Bikini Body In Miami Beach
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Baby Won’t Be Having A Playdate With North West — Find Out Why!
- Sesame Street – Elmo’s Potty Time
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- She’s Over It! Zendaya Responds To Giuliana Rancic Hair Scandal: “Let’s Let It Go”
- Watch: We Pick the Top 5 Will Smith Movies