Rock band U2”s vocalist Bono”s back injury has cost his insurers 18 million dollars. According to the Sun, Lloyd”s brokers Robertson Taylor are the firm faced with settling the bill, reports the Daily Telegraph. The U2 frontman suffered temporary paralysis due to the back problem in May and had to cancel the 16-date US leg [...] Continue reading Bono”s back injury costs insurers $18m
- ‘Orphan Black’: Jordan Gavaris talks Felix and having the best fake accent on TV
- Indie Sci-Fi Alert: Time Travel Was Big at SXSW Thanks to 'The Infinite Man,' 'Predestination,' and 'Premature'
- 'Playing House': Two best friends tackle parenthood
- What TV Series Would You Help Kickstart a Movie For?
- Best of the Week: SXSW Reviews, Marvel's Kevin Feige on the R-Rated 'Avengers'
New Releases Movies
- Pocahontas Two-Movie Special Edition (Pocahontas / Pocahontas II: Journey To A New World) (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
- Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action! (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with UltraViolet)
- Gravity (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)
- 1 The Movie (Formula One)
- Dragon Ball Z: Movie Pack Collection Three (Movies 10-13)
- Breaking News: Vineet Bajpai appointed CEO of TBWA\India Group
- Sony DSC-RX100M II Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera 20.2MP, Black
- Seven Indian entries shortlisted for Warc Prize for Social Strategy
- Canon PowerShot A4000IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red)
- Breaking News: Draftfcb simplifies brand to FCB in global name change
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Slams Actor Kevin Spacey
- Boot Brandi Glanville! Irate Fans Of ‘RHOBH’ Start Petition To Have Her Kicked Off Show
- Angelina Jolie To Have Another Preventive Cancer Surgery
- Will There Be a 'Girls' Movie? It's Possible!
- Josh Brolin Admits He Tried Heroin: ‘Most Of The Guys I Grew Up With Are Dead Now’