Eiko Ishioka, who won an Oscar for her striking and avant garde costumes in Francis Ford Coppola’s “Dracula,” has died at the age of 73. In the foreword to her 2000 book “Eiko On Stage,” Coppola described her work as “breathtakingly original, strange and sensuous.” Tracy Roberts, her studio manager, told the LA Times that Ishioka died Jan 21. in Tokyo of pancreatic cancer. Her work was most recently seen… Continue reading Eiko Ishioka Dead: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Dies At 73
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)
- Inmates Raped & Beaten At Alabama Prison, Feds Intervene As Women Are Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Necessities
- Rob Ford, Troubled Toronto Mayor, Going to the Oscars?
- No Blurred Lines Here! Robin Thicke’s Estranged Wife Paula Patton Cozies Up To Jeremy Renner
- Amanda Bynes Returns To Twitter