Eiko Ishioka, who won an Oscar for her striking and avant garde costumes in Francis Ford Coppola’s “Dracula,” has died at the age of 73. In the foreword to her 2000 book “Eiko On Stage,” Coppola described her work as “breathtakingly original, strange and sensuous.” Tracy Roberts, her studio manager, told the LA Times that Ishioka died Jan 21. in Tokyo of pancreatic cancer. Her work was most recently seen… Continue reading Eiko Ishioka Dead: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Dies At 73
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Box Office Report: ‘Frozen’ & ‘Fire’ Continue To Take Top Spots; ‘Furnace’ Extinguished
- ‘The Amazing Race’ finale: Host Phil Keoghan talks season 23 teams, shares photos!
- Hayden Panettiere & Vladimir Klitschko Lend Support To Demonstrators In His Native Ukraine
- Sibling love – the Oreo way
- World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
- Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black)
- Your Top Three: Coen Brothers Movies
- Box Office: Did ‘Oldboy’ Even Have a Chance?
- ‘In Secret’ Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- Lindsay Lohan Searches For Her Inner Peace In Between Parties In Miami
Top 10 Most Popular from Web