Eiko Ishioka, who won an Oscar for her striking and avant garde costumes in Francis Ford Coppola’s “Dracula,” has died at the age of 73. In the foreword to her 2000 book “Eiko On Stage,” Coppola described her work as “breathtakingly original, strange and sensuous.” Tracy Roberts, her studio manager, told the LA Times that Ishioka died Jan 21. in Tokyo of pancreatic cancer. Her work was most recently seen… Continue reading Eiko Ishioka Dead: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Dies At 73
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera Reviews
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Red)(Certified Refurbished) Reviews
- ‘Creepers!’ Rob & Blac Are Following Kim Kardashian, Friend Claims
- Celebrities Who Kept Their Baby Daddies A Mystery!
- Pay Up! Brooke Mueller Claims Charlie Sheen Owes Her $80K In Child Support
- Yolanda Hadid Hints At Causes Of Failed Marriage And Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About Half-Truths On ‘RHOBH!’
- Megan Fox Pregnant With Child No. 3 — Who’s The Daddy?
- Ukrainian Pianist Daughters Double Murder: Cause Of Death Revealed
- Kendall Jenner Films Eerie Video About Connection With Nicole Brown Simpson
- Blac Chyna & Kylie Jenner Catfight Continues After Engagement Shocker