Gareth Edwards’ Monsters probably represents the best, most exciting example of everything a kaiju film can be in the new millennium. As an attempt to illustrate what it would really feel like to live in a world attacked by giant monsters, it shares a great deal of DNA with Cloverfield. But while Cloverfield may excel when it comes to monster mayhem (and creature design), Monsters wins out in every other category. Kaiju… Continue reading Gareth Edwards' 'Monsters' and the Refreshing Take It Brings to the Kaiju Table
- HBO is auctioning off Richard Harrow’s mask and more from ‘Boardwalk Empire’
- See What Everyone’s Talking About at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Prince Andrew’s Ex-Wife Fergie Could Rescue Him From Sex Scandal — Find Out How!
- JWoww Gives Her Baby A ‘Jersey Shore’ Makeover Complete With Wig, Sunglasses & Fake Boobs!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Canon PowerShot G16 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video + 32 GB Pixi-Basic Accessory Bundle
- ABC picks up ‘biblical saga’ from ‘Exodus’ duo, 4 more drama pilots
- Pay Me! Patrick Dempsey’s Wife Asks For Spousal Support In Split — $40M Net Worth & No Pre-Nup!
- New Movie Posters: ‘Focus,’ ‘The Hunting Ground,’ ‘It Follows’ and More
- Best of the Week: Sundance Begins, New ‘X-Men’ Cast, Joss Whedon’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Teaser and More
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Grease,’ Martin Scorsese, ‘Selma,’ ‘Jurassic Park’ and More