The Supreme Court Thursday reduced former Kerala power official Ramabhadran Nair’s jail sentence to that already undergone during trial in the corruption case related to the Idamalayar dam. An apex court bench of Justice P. Sathasivam and Justice B.S. Chauhan maintained the conviction of Nair, a former chairman of the Kerala State Electricity Board who […] Continue reading Supreme Court reduces former Kerala official’s sentence
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth
- Sheree Whitfield Defends NeNe Leakes Against Kenya Moore
- Whodunit? Teresa Giudice’s Lawyer Cracks Down on Scandalous Prison Photo Leak