Johnny Manziel, the spectacular Texas A&M quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, was drafted by the Cleveland Browns — but only after sliding to the No. 22 pick in the NFL Draft. Manziel, who quickly became a Texas folk hero nicknamed Johnny Football in his freshman year at Texas A&M in 2012, was regarded as the draft’s top quarterback prospect and considered one of the frontrunners for the Houston… Continue reading Johnny Manziel plummets at NFL Draft, drafted by Cleveland at No. 22
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
- ‘Homeland’ casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Why ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Is the Science Fiction Movie We Need
- Best of the Week: ‘Running Man’ Sequel, ‘Interstellar’ Prequel, ‘Hunger Games’ Strikes Back and More
- New Movie Posters: ‘Cinderella,’ ‘Home,’ ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ and More