New Mortal Kombat trailer. Six minutes of the new Mortal Kombat movie. “Just under eight minutes of something related to Mortal Kombat has been posted on YouTube. The video features Jax — sans cybernetic arms — grilling a mysterious perp in a police station. Through some (laborious) exposition, he describes new humanized (and gross) versions of Reptile and Baraka, along with Johnny Cage and a young, beardless Shang Tsung. At… Continue reading Mortal Kombat Rebirth 2010
- Movie News: Michael Bay Readies War Drama ’13 Hours;’ First Spectacular TV Spots for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’
- ‘He Said He’d Pay Her’: How ‘Manipulative’ Hank Baskett Tried To Cover Up The Transsexual Scandal — Model’s Best Friend Tells All In Video Confession
- Comics on Film: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s Big Phase 3 Plans
- The Horror-Slasher Showdown: Who Is the Greatest Horror-Movie Killer?
- Kyra Sedgwick to star in, produce HBO comedy about ex-nun
- Halloween Costumes Movie Nerds Wore in the ’70s and ’80s
- ‘Damaging’ For Kids? Critics Launch Online Petition To Pull Kardashian Kids Clothing From Babies “R” Us: Over 1,000 Signatures So Far!
- First Look at ‘Terminator: Genisys’ Reveals The Movie’s Big Twist
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung NX1100 – Smart Wi-Fi Compact Interchangeable-Lens 20.3MP CMOS Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens – White (Certified Refurbished)
- You Have to Watch the Hilarious Opening Scene of ‘What We Do in the Shadows’