When I was a freshman in high school, I begged my parents to buy me N.W.A’s “Straight Outta Compton.” At the time, the only other rap album I owned was “I’m the D.J., He’s the Rapper” by D.J. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. The continuous loop of “Parents Just Don’t Understand” that played in my bedroom was then replaced by “F-ck tha Police” (played very softly so my parents… Continue reading Ice Cube, '21 Jump Street' Star, On N.W.A. And The Fight Between George Clooney and David O. Russell
Today: Top 5 from Net
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
- Weekend Movies: ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘This Is the End,’ & ‘The Bling Ring’ (VIDEO)
- Real Housewives, Fake Scenes: New York Cast Caught On Camera Staging Scenes For Show
- What’s Your Best Movie Memory With Your Father?
- The Trailer for Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street!
- Henry Cavill: 5 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About the ‘Man of Steel’ Star
- Chris Cuomo starts CNN’s ‘New Day’
Top 10 Most Popular from Web