When I was a freshman in high school, I begged my parents to buy me N.W.A’s “Straight Outta Compton.” At the time, the only other rap album I owned was “I’m the D.J., He’s the Rapper” by D.J. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. The continuous loop of “Parents Just Don’t Understand” that played in my bedroom was then replaced by “F-ck tha Police” (played very softly so my parents… Continue reading Ice Cube, '21 Jump Street' Star, On N.W.A. And The Fight Between George Clooney and David O. Russell
- ‘Affluenza’ Dad Allegedly Chokes Girlfriend
- Kim Kardashian Wigs Out On Kanye West As Pair Exits ‘Hamilton’ On Broadway
- Lucky To Be Alive! ‘Devious Maids’ Star Sean Flynn Hospitalized After Hit & Run Crash
- ‘Dance Mom’ Feud: Abby Lee Miller Slammed By Her Rival For Fraud Charges
- Dr. Oz Reveals The Truth Behind Charlie Sheen’s Bipolar Claims
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!