Earlier today Movies.com had the pleasure of speaking with Marti Noxon, a series writer and producer on fantastic shows like Mad Men, Glee, Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, ahead of the December 13th DVD and Blu-ray release of her last feature film, Fright Night. We spoke mostly about how she approached updating the beloved ’80s vampire film, how the gender politics help pin it to… Continue reading Marti Noxon to Re-Write Disney's Live-Action Tinkerbell Movie; Discusses 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' Problems (Exclusive)
- Watch: The Top 5 Time-Travel Devices in Movies
- Last-Ditch Effort? US Government Attempts To Bar Prince Andrew ‘Sex Slave’ Virginia Roberts From Epstein Case With Shocking New Filing
- Best of the Week: Sundance, the First ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer, Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast
- Is 2015 the Year of the Funny Documentary?
- Watch: The Schmoes Review ‘Project Almanac’
- Paula Deen’s Secret Heartache: Her Beloved Ex-Husband Jimmy Deen Has Cancer
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel,’ Akira Kurosawa, ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and More
- What Is Your Most Anticipated Movie from the 2015 Sundance Film Festival?
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 16.1 MP Compact Digital Camera with 20x Intelligent Zoom (Black)
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: ‘Interstellar,’ ‘Fantastic Four’ and the Science Fiction-ing of Superhero Movies