Johnny Manziel, the spectacular Texas A&M quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, was drafted by the Cleveland Browns — but only after sliding to the No. 22 pick in the NFL Draft. Manziel, who quickly became a Texas folk hero nicknamed Johnny Football in his freshman year at Texas A&M in 2012, was regarded as the draft’s top quarterback prospect and considered one of the frontrunners for the Houston… Continue reading Johnny Manziel plummets at NFL Draft, drafted by Cleveland at No. 22
- Johnny Manziel plummets at NFL Draft, drafted by Cleveland at No. 22
- Who Has the Best Robert De Niro Impression?
- Damian Lewis plays Henry VIII for PBS; 'True Blood' stars get HBO producing deal
- See the Drawing That Earned One Kid the 'Star Wars' Bedroom of His Dreams
- Movie News: Masked 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Photos; New 'Flintstones' Movie Coming; Nicolas Cage's 'Rage' Trailer
- Hollywood’s Most-Hated Actress Gets Another Chance: Katherine Heigl’s New Series Picked Up By NBC, Will She Keep Up The Diva Antics?
- 'Obvious Child' Poster Debut: Jenny Slate, Front and Center (EXCLUSIVE)
- He’s Not Humming Now! ‘The Wolf Of Wall Street’ Jordan Belfort Snaps At Interviewer In Preview For Australia 60 Minutes
- Ariel Castro’s Brutal Torture Of Michelle Knight: He Strung Her From Wires, Broke Her Puppy’s Neck And Told Her He Wished He’d ‘Gotten To That Little JonBenet Ramsey First’
- The New 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Red Band Trailer Is Hilariously Dirty (VIDEO)