In the wake of the Duck Dynasty public relations nightmare after A&E decided to indefinitely suspend star Phil Robertson after he made homophobic and racist comments in a GQ interview, network executives are privately admitting the hit reality show should have been taken off the air for two weeks during the holiday break, radio detection and rangingOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
- Which Oscar Nominee Do You Most Want to Win This Year?
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman, Shirley Temple, Harold Ramis and Other Reel-Important People We Lost in February
- 'Yeezus' Trailer: Get a Glimpse of Kanye West's Mysterious Movie
- ‘Oz’ actor to star in ‘Breaking Bad’ creator’s new CBS drama
- Jimmy Kimmel's 2014 'After the Oscars' movie trailer: Watch a sneak peek
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- Amanda Bynes Returns To Twitter
- The New 'James Bond' Movie Starts Shooting in October, Says Ralph Fiennes
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Mother Ordered To Turn Over Daughter’s Money To Her Dad
- Vincent D'Onofrio Is the Villain in 'Jurassic World'
- Rihanna Or Bust! Chris Brown Dumps GF Karrueche Tran After Rekindling Flirtation With His Ex