I understood Brian DePalma’s Mission: Impossible the first time I saw it in theaters. I had no trouble following Chris Nolan’s brain-twister thrillers (Memento, The Prestige, Inception). It was work, but I more-or-less ‘got’ the core narrative beats of LA Confidential and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. But by golly John Carter is a confusing muddle of a movie. There has been all kinds of hand-wringing about the film’s rather large… Continue reading Review: Confusing and Unengaging, John Carter Makes Avatar Look Like, Well... Avatar.
- Which Oscar Nominee Do You Most Want to Win This Year?
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman, Shirley Temple, Harold Ramis and Other Reel-Important People We Lost in February
- 'Yeezus' Trailer: Get a Glimpse of Kanye West's Mysterious Movie
- ‘Oz’ actor to star in ‘Breaking Bad’ creator’s new CBS drama
- Jimmy Kimmel's 2014 'After the Oscars' movie trailer: Watch a sneak peek
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- ‘No ullu banaoing. What an Idea, Sirjee!’
- Mohanlal joins hands with Star India’s Satyamev Jayate
- Amanda Bynes Returns To Twitter
- The New 'James Bond' Movie Starts Shooting in October, Says Ralph Fiennes
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Mother Ordered To Turn Over Daughter’s Money To Her Dad
- Vincent D'Onofrio Is the Villain in 'Jurassic World'
- Rihanna Or Bust! Chris Brown Dumps GF Karrueche Tran After Rekindling Flirtation With His Ex