International pop star Lady Gaga is dropping a few million smacks on a home in the exclusive section of Martha’s Vineyard….or a castle in the UK — depending on who’s telling the story.Gaga is currently renting a $5 million mansion in the affluent Bel Air neighbourhood of Los Angeles for $25,000 a month, but the […] Continue reading Lady Gaga Investing In British Castle & Home On Martha’s Vineyard?
- Best of the Week: ‘Fast & Furious 8′ Finally Found a Director, Marvel Announced ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp’ and More
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Se7en’ the Musical, Donald Trump Inserted Into Horror Movies and More
- Why The Author of ‘The Revenant’ Can’t Talk About ‘The Revenant’
- Movie News: Will Forte Updates ‘MacGruber’ Sequel: Not If, But When
- Why ‘The Martian’ Stomped All Over ‘The Walk’ at the Box Office
- Caught In The Act! Gavin Rossdale Spotted ‘Making Out’ With Mystery ‘Brunette’ At L.A. Event — Who Could It Be?
- Paramount Launches a YouTube Vault Where You Can Watch Great Movies For Free
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Viral Video, ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody and More
- DVD Obscura: The New Indie and International Movies You Need to Watch
- Khloe Kardashian’s BFF Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI After Crashing Mercedes On Major Los Angeles Highway, Bailed Out Of Jail For $30,000