International pop star Lady Gaga is dropping a few million smacks on a home in the exclusive section of Martha’s Vineyard….or a castle in the UK — depending on who’s telling the story.Gaga is currently renting a $5 million mansion in the affluent Bel Air neighbourhood of Los Angeles for $25,000 a month, but the [...] Continue reading Lady Gaga Investing In British Castle & Home On Martha’s Vineyard?
- Hal – The Movie [Blu-ray/DVD Combo]
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1
- 25 Things You Might Not Know About ‘The Hobbit’