The topsy-turvy roller coaster that was Famously Single has unfortunately come to a screeching halt.
With the guidance of relationship expert Darcy Sterling, each of the love-challenged single celebrities completed the unique dating experiment after embarking on a journey of self-discovery that resulted in potential relationships for some and unfortunate heartbreak for others.
While Aubrey O’Day and Pauly D‘s bond continued to grow stronger than ever in tonight’s episode, Brandi Glanville and Calum Best‘s fling reached an explosive climax and Willis McGahee tried (and failed) to ignite a hotter spark with Jessica White.
Catch up with the five biggest moments from the season finale!
Aubrey O’Day Reveals Pauly D Has a Penis Piercing
1. Pauly’s Package: When the ladies went out for girls’ night, the topic of conversation immediately turned to the boys—of course!—and Aubrey couldn’t hold back on revealing intimate information about Pauly’s package. “I’m happy,” she announced. “Today was the first day Pauly’s getting it. He just wrote me a really sweet text.” Then, she delved deeper into the private details of his, well, privates.
“Yeah, we’ve been having really good sex,” Aubrey continued. “We’ve had a good amount of sex. He has his, um, penis pierced.” Then, she confessed how much she enjoyed the jewelry because it “triggers the right spots.” However, Brandi was shocked by Aubrey’s candor. “[She] is an over-sharer,” Brandi said. “Pauly, I mean, I’m sorry. I feel bad for Pauly.”
2. Secret Rendezvous: In the spirit of full disclosure, Jessica shared that she’s made out with Willis—multiple times! While it was no secret they had an ongoing flirtation in the house, the other woman were stunned by the revelation. “He’s a f–king great kisser,” Jessica admitted. “His lips are very juicy. It wasn’t a sexual kiss; it was like a sensual kiss. But it was aggressive enough to know that he would devour me if I was open.” LOL!
Later, Aubrey hilariously revealed she was jealous the model upstaged her at dinner. “I thought I was going to have the news of the night, and then Jessica had to go let me know what time it was!” she said. “They really kept it on the DL. Everybody was wrapped up in Brandi and Calum and Pauly and I, and Jessica was on the creep with Will, kissing him in the bathroom!”
Tensions Rise Between Brandi Glanville & Calum Best
3. Party Foul: While the celebs were hosting a party on their last night in the loft for all their friends, the tension began to rise (again) between Brandi and Calum. “The more and more Calum drinks, he’s getting incredibly f–king crazy and disrespectful,” Brandi noticed. “If you’re here to repair your bad boy image, you’re doing a really s–t job of it.”
Later, she accused him of hitting on her best girlfriend after watching him stroke her hair. “Do you want to get anymore insecure than you are now?” Calum responded to her allegation. “Give me a f–king break, dude. I’m having a conversation. Please don’t put me down like an a–hole.” Brandi snapped back, “You just did that to yourself. You just hit on my girlfriend in front of me. Go f–k yourself!”
Calum then stormed off, but not before getting the last word in. “Wow!” he said. “Use this last day to bow out gracefully and stay single!”
4. Uncertain Future: After everyone said their goodbyes in the house, Aubrey and Pauly were the last two to leave together, excited—but nervous—about their future. Ironically, the couple really came full circle because they also met each other first during Dr. Darcy’s speed dating challenge. “That was the best experience of my life,” Pauly admitted as they walked out hand in hand.
“It’s definitely scary right now because we’re going to separate,” Aubrey said. “We live a good distance away from each other and nobody knows what’s going to happen when we reconnect with our own lives. So, it’s sitting comfortably in the uncomfortable feelings. But despite the uneasiness, Aubrey declared she is determined to make it work. “My expectations from here on out are having little, blonde, Italian babies,” she shared.
Pauly D & Aubrey O’Day Break Up (Again)
5. Doctor’s Visit: Six month later, Dr. Darcy wanted to check in to find out how some of the celebs have progressed since going through the process. She met with Brandi first, who revealed that her dating life has in fact changed. She admitted she’s been trying to date people outside her comfort zone, like an Uber driver!
“He was such a gentleman,” she said. “Every time I stood up, he stood up. He opened the door, he paid for dinners and I was like, ‘Oh my god! Gentlemen still exist!'” But, alas, he had one deal breaker she couldn’t wrap her head around. “He smoked cigarettes,” Brandi said. “I couldn’t. I can’t do cigarettes.”
Later, Dr. Darcy met with Aubrey and Pauly to see how they’re relationship is shaping up. “I’m new to this relationship stuff, but I like it,” the DJ said. “I like having that person I was looking for. I like doing things with her. I enjoy her company.” Then, when it came to what the next chapter holds, Pauly said, “Maybe move in, maybe we could talk marriage, another child, who knows?” Aubrey completely agreed, “I want everything that he said and more!”
Watch the season finale of Famously Single Tuesday at 10 p.m., only on E!
Famously Single Dating Profiles
E! Online – Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!
TV Query: Can ‘Lucifer’s’ Tom Ellis play the piano in real life?
Aubrey O'Day Reveals Pauly D Has His Penis Pierced: ''We've Been Having Rea…
Chantel Jeffries In A Thong Bikini At The Beach In Miami
‘Are You the One?’ cast can win using basic logic: Season 4’s perfect matches are …