“Dancing with the Stars” has returned!
Now in Season 16, the reality competition series has another 12 celebrities eager to win that Mirror Ball trophy by ballroom dancing their way to victory. It’s a mixed bunch this season too — anything could happen.
Who are the “DWTS” celebrities for Season 16?
- Sean Lowe — that guy we just watched on “The Bachelor”
- Lisa Vanderpump — one of the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
- Dorothy Hamill — beloved, iconic figure skater
- Zendaya — Disney kid (currently on “Shake It Up!”)
- Andy Dick — oft-controversial comedian best known for “Newsradio”
- D.L. Hughley — stand-up comedian
- Jacoby Jones — Baltimore Ravens football player
- Alexandra Raisman — Olympic gymnast
- xIngo Rademacher — soap opera star best known for “General Hospital”
- Wynonna Judd — Grammy-winning country singer
- Victor Ortiz — boxing champion
- Kellie Pickler — country-singing “American Idol finalist
Definitely a mixed bunch.
Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough — cha cha
The “American Idol” singer went first — sporting a haircut awfully similar to Derek’s standard blond ‘do. Based on the first dance, Kellie might just be one to watch. Her cha cha was good, if a little boxy (does that make sense?).
Or, as Len Goodman put it: “Yum yum pink bum!”
Scores = 7+7+7 = 21
Photo/Video credit: ABC