Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News
• New couple alert? Paris Hilton may have recently called things off with beau Cy Waits – and the heiress has been getting cozy with the Hangover director Todd Phillips. The two headed to Beacher’s Madhouse, the vaudeville show inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where they met up with Nicky Hilton and sat at a secluded table toward the back of the club. But the duo wasn’t hiding their affection: they shared kisses and kept their eyes locked on each other despite the setting. Earlier, the two started their night at the Chateau Marmont, where they enjoyed wine on the patio with friends.
• Halle Berry had a sweet family dinner at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in Century City, Calif., with her sister and her aunt. The actress was casually dressed, and the group sipped iced tea and wine with their meal. As for the food, they shared several dishes, including BBQ ribs, which were brought to their table by the chef himself.
• Heather Locklear was in a great mood while shopping with her assistant at the boutique Madison in L.A. The actress was In a a great mood and was very friendly, according to an onlooker, while she bought some Chloe sunglasses and also some leather leggings by Current Elliot.
• A very casual Jim Carrey was celebrating a friend’s birthday at Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge in N.Y.C. The actor bowled in the main room, sipped Pinot Noir and cracked jokes with everyone.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and CARLOS GREER